Hey all you out there who feel worthless, unsuccessful, ugly, and used. Guess what? WHO CARES WHAT THEY THINK. YOU need to understand that YOU are beautiful, worthy, successful, and important. Whether you feel like you are in the darkest time of your life or you are on cloud nine there is one thing that always stands... and that is YOU are ONE OF A KIND. Yep. You, the person reading this blog that some 20 year old wanna be the next Ella fitzgerald is writing (don't know her? look her up she's pretty snazzy with the tunes). You are worth so much, I know that people say that all the time. People can tell you "Oh hey you're pretty." or "You are so amazing." But does it really mean something to you unless you believe it yourself? no. it does not. because no matter what people tell you if you don't believe it yourself it won't effect you. And that goes for Good or bad. If someone says "you're ugly" but you believe you are the most beautiful girl or most handsome guy on this planet then dang right you aren't gonna believe jack squat they say. Cuz YOU believe in you. AND YOU SHOULD. Now the trickier part is.. if someone says "You are absolutely stunning." but you believe you are the most couch potato looking person on the planet.. than that saying ain't gonna do diddly squat to you. but you will still smile and say "thanks." (i hope, be kind). But honestly it all comes down to perception. How do you perceive yourself? When I was 14 I compared myself to everyone around me wanting longer hair, or prettier eyes, or even just a better figure. And you know what that did to me? it started to kill me. Literally it did, I was so negative and wasn't who I truly was inside. When you don't love yourself it's harder for others to love you. Why? because, do you really know who you are if you are constantly wanting to be something else? No. No you do not. So I say OWN IT. Own you. YOU are one of a kind. I know its freakin hard to love yourself sometimes, but thats a battle we all face and need to accept and overcome. How do we do it? How do you love yourself? Well, start being positive. Start loving you for every reason you are different than those you compare yourself too. I promise you, life will be happier and the people around you will be happier because they will see you love you. God's greatest commandment is to love as he loves us. Well that includes LOVING YOURSELF gosh dang it. DO IT. God's greatest truth is that HE LOVES YOU. Yeah YOU. So if you feel down remember GOD created you, just how you are. Love what he gave you, embrace what you have to offer to this world. Because there IS a reason YOU are HERE. You are YOU. So BE YOU. LOVE YOU. AND CONQUER the inner battle of if you are good enough, if you are beautiful, if you are successful.. truth is YOU decide all of that. Who cares what others think of you? In the end it don't matter. what matters is if you LOVED and lived the life you were give too in the body GOD gave you. YOU ROCK. Now go tell yourself that. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
-EMMA
MY CHALLENGE TO YOU:
Love the REAL you. BE POSITIVE ABOUT YOU. No drawn on eyebrows, no fake eyelashes, no straightened and blow-dried hair.
It's taken me a long time to love myself for who I am. AND I am not done working on that. Its an everyday battle but what matters is I am trying. So try to just love the real you!
-EMMA
MY CHALLENGE TO YOU:
Love the REAL you. BE POSITIVE ABOUT YOU. No drawn on eyebrows, no fake eyelashes, no straightened and blow-dried hair.
It's taken me a long time to love myself for who I am. AND I am not done working on that. Its an everyday battle but what matters is I am trying. So try to just love the real you!

Comments
Post a Comment