A dear friend once told me..
Trials- Are changes and work Heavenly Father wants and chooses for us.
Goals- Are changes and work we want and choose for ourselves.
Every pain, every sorrow, every hardship a trial brings, our savior Jesus Christ has atoned for it all, he is the one true person that knows everything you go through because he first went through it all. I believe every trial brings a blessing, if we didn't have them this journey/test of life would be boring and not challenging enough to learn and become who Heavenly Father wants us to be. D&C 18:10 "the worth of souls is great in the sight of God." Is the lesson and blessing I learned as I went through an eating disorder. We are created in Gods image. Do you love God? Then why not love yourself? He gave you this life to endure and become the greatest you can be. Enjoy what you have, embrace the hardships, good things will come. I graduate in a month and I'm thinking to myself, what did I learn from highschool? I learned how to see the love Heavenly Father has for all his children. Everyone of you is important but in order to see that, you first have to love yourself. Doesn't matter if you're classified as a nerd, jock, drama geek, crippled, honors student, fat, skinny, tall, short. The one classification that matters to God is that you are his Son or Daughter. And I think highschool and the rest of YOUR life should be seen as not time to classify people, but be united in the one classification that will always stand. You are a child of GOD. Which makes you extraordinary and beautiful and handsome beyond anything else. No matter what you are going through there is someone who cares. I learned this going through an eating disorder. It was hard it was not easy to recover but it brought me closer to my true self and I learned how to love me. Once you learn that you are beautiful the way you are and who you are, you are less affected by all the hatred of the world. Don't compare yourself to others you just embrace YOU.. I mean there is NO ONE ELSE EXACTLY LIKE YOU.


Comments
Post a Comment