When you see yourself, what do you think? Is it negative or positive?
I want you to ask yourself this question and personally think why is it that? Believe it or not we aren't perfect people there will be days when we think negatively about ourselves and days when we think positively. What I have noticed is that the days that are negative are usually that way because I compare myself to other people, or wish I looked a certain way or could be great at certain things, everyone struggles with this in one way or another. When we compare ourselves to other people or fake idols we usually think negatively about ourselves and who we are, because we are not MEANT to be those people, WE are MEANT to be OUR INDIVIDUAL SELVES. I am not perfect and nor will I ever be, but I have realized that I am imperfect and flawed and that is what makes me unique and different than others. When we compare ourselves or think negatively about who we are, we are giving up what we have to offer and saying "I don't like the qualities I've been given I want different ones" and we stop at nothing to try and get them. We loose out on opportunities to be who we are, because we are too focused on trying to be someone else. Don't get caught in the trap that you aren't worth as much as her because you are different than her, or you aren't worth as much as him because you are different than him. We all have the potential to be our best selves but we can't be if we are trying to be someone else. You are you, and do the things that make you truly happy, be around the people that make you truly happy, because I believe true happiness comes when you're not worried about yourself or others opinions of you, you are simply happy and comfortable in your own skin. That is when we are able to think positively about ourselves is when we finally just don't care what others think of us. You do what you need to, to be truly happy. For me true happiness comes when I accept that I am different and spend time with the people I love. Find what makes you truly happy and stop worrying and trying to be someone that you were not created to be. You are amazing, whoever you are, you have qualities that no one else has, and instead of hindering those qualities and trying to replace them with the ones you desire more, embrace them and strengthen the ones you already have. Love yourself so that others can fully love you and you can love others. Life is meant to be enjoyed, it's not meant to spend every minute worrying or trying to be different. Be who you are, say what you feel, and don't care what other people think of you, because YOU ARE AWESOME.

Comments
Post a Comment