I know how hard it can be in the world today, we are constantly bashed with the perfect media "model" and "this is what you can do to look prettier" but LETS BE REALISTIC. Every ad is photoshopped every billboard is touched up and every model is configured before shown to the world. We compare ourselves to the unrealistic figures that are placed before us.. They are NOT achievable. We are imperfect and filled with flaws and we are BEAUTIFUL! imperfection=Beauty, a good heart=Beauty, confidence=Beauty, loving yourself and who you are, being comfortable in your own skin is BEAUTY. I think a lot of the time we get caught up on what we "need" to look like to fit in, when in reality you were born to stand out. Sometimes you just need to shift your focus.. What is more important? They way you look on the outside... Or the person you are becoming on the inside? Make a goal with yourself today, answering this question "what can I do today to love myself more?" My goal is to do good for others and serve others because I know when I do something for someone else, I feel better. So remember you are BEAUTIFUL and YOU are IMPORTANT. xoxo
Emma

Comments
Post a Comment